Hello my friends –
I hope you are staying warm and on track with your health and fitness goals.
I just got back from the Faith and Fitness Conference in Orlando Florida where I was honored to be the MC for the awards ceremony! It was so awesome to see fitness business from across the US honoring God in their mission. You can learn more or follow them on social media. I was also honored to be featured in their October/November issue of Faith and Fitness Magazine. Check out the article here and Enjoy!
We have 40+ people doing our Healthy Keto Class and they are looking and feeling amazing!! We’ve seen an average of 10 pounds lost in only 21 Days! Their energy has been increased and cravings are gone. We are so proud of them!
Our next classes start in January and we don’t want you to miss out so make sure you register early! See more information below about the classes.
In case you haven’t heard Catalyst has a 7th club in Amherst opening in just a few weeks! It’s going to be amazing!!! Go to Catalystfitnessbuffalo.com or stop in any club for more info. We would love you to come and try out our classes as well, please contact us or the club to get on the guest list! I hope to see you there!
Healthy (Keto Friendly) Dessert Classes
Cooking Classes are back!! Join us and see how to prepare 3 Healthy Desserts and taste them too!! Classes held December 3rd at NOON or December 4th at 6:30pm at Raw Truth Health 8469 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville.
Cost is only $25. Recipes and sampling are included. Deadline to sign up is Nov. 29th. Register here today!
Take a preview of our Black Friday Holiday Gift Ideas!!! Shopping starts Black Friday thru Cyber Monday. Don’t miss out, go to www.robbieraugh.com and get the gift of health!
Post Thanksgiving Detox!
This 7 day detox will be available Black Friday for only $25.00 (normally $49.00). It includes a complete 7 day detox plan, recipes and a closed facebook group to help reset your hormone and microbiome! You will be amazed how great you can feel after a detox! Available on Black Friday here!
RAW TRUTH INTEGRATIVE HEALTH CLASSES
In January we will be offering a 4 Week Hormone (and microbiome) Reset Class!!! We don’t want you to miss out, so make sure you register early! Nothing changes if nothing changes and yesterday you said tomorrow. You can register for the January Classes today by going here.
Don’t forget to tune in every Saturday to WDCX Radio, 99.5 FM or 970 AM, starting at 11am for The Raw Truth & 12 noon for The Keri and Robbie show!! In fact, tune in Monday-Sunday for incredible programming every day!
Paleo Maple Pecan Apple Crisp
A paleo version of traditional apple crisp is the fall dessert you crave on cozy nights! It’s also gluten free, grain free, with a dairy free vegan option.
Author: Michele from https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 10minutes
the apple part:
• 6 med apples peeled, and sliced to 1/4 inch thickness. I used Pink Lady
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp ginger
• 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup optional
the “crisp” part (topping)
• 6 Tbsp organic coconut oil solid, or grass fed butter, or ghee
• 1 cup raw pecans or use nuts of choice
• 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
• 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp ground allspice
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with the spices and maple syrup (if using), then transfer to a 9 or 10 inch pie dish or baking dish, set aside.
- For the crisp topping, put all the ingredients in a food processor and process or pulse until the pecans are finely ground and a thick, crumbly paste is created – this won’t take long.
- If your topping isn’t thick, you can chill it for 5-10 mins in the fridge. Drop/dollop the topping all over the apples to fully cover (or as fully as possible) and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the apples are bubbling and the topping is brown and crisp. If the top browns too soon, you can cover with aluminum foil part of the way through.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes to cool down before serving warm. Serve with coconut vanilla ice cream if desired.
- There will be no leftovers, I can assure you of that! If you’re lucky enough to have some left you can store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days (without the ice cream!) and reheat before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 354kcal Fat: 28g Saturated fat: 13g Sodium: 40mg Potassium: 217mg
Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 16g Protein: 4g Vitamin A: 70% Vitamin C: 5.4%
Calcium: 55% Iron: 1.1%
Have a Safe Thanksgiving Holiday to all my US Friends!
We hope to see you soon!
May God protect and bless you –
Robbie & Team